ITIL v.4 Foundation (Exam Included)
ITIL Course Introduction
ITIL - the Information Technology Infrastructure Library is the conglomerate of Best Practices from several Industry sector and world class company. It is derived from BS 15000 British Institution’s Institution Standard for IT Service Management. With Vendor- neutral concept and non-proprietary source, ITIL is accepted from top companies. Currently ITIL version is Version 4. Not only adding several topics to ITIL v3 but also rearranging them make ITIL more useful and ready for rapid need for change of services.
This course introduces the concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It describes a set of processes involved in developing an IT framework and features the exciting and hands-on High Performance simulation that provides an interactive learning experience throughout the course. This results in a thorough grounding in the basic theory of ITSM, which can be used to take the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, or to participate in ITSM projects at any level. (Taking the exam is optional.)
ITIL Course Objectives
- Understand Key Concepts of Service Management & Key Concepts of ITIL v4
- Identify opportunities to develop ITIL practices using ITIL v4
- Interact with IT teams using ITIL terminology and concepts
ITIL Course Prerequisite
- Experience and knowledge of IT Management.
- General IT knowledge is assumed.
ITIL Course Highlights
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v4 is the current version of the most widely adopted best practice framework for IT management. Achieving the Foundation Certification represents clear demonstration that you can contribute to improving the maturity of an IT organization. The unique structure and format of this course follows the guidelines of the testing body and provides comprehensive coverage of the ITIL v4 Foundation Certification Exam topics.
This ITIL 4 Foundation course takes you through the service value system and what it really means to contribute to business value.
IT Manager, IT Auditor, Operation Manager & Those who want to achieve ITIL v4 Foundation Certification. You want to prepare for the ITIL 4
Course Outline of ITIL
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- Key Concepts of ITIL
- The Guiding principles of ITIL 4
- Focus on value /Start where you are /Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility /Think and work holistically /Keep it simple and practical/ Optimize and automate
- The four dimensions of service management
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes from demand to value.
- Service value system
- Service value chain
- ITIL Practices
- What is currently known in ITIL v3 as ?processes? are being expanded to consider other elements such as culture, technology, information and data management, and more. This holistic vision of a way of working is known as a ?practice? in ITIL 4, and forms a fundamental part of the ITIL 4 framework.
- General Management Practices
- Continual Improvement Practice
- Continual Improvement Model
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Management Practices
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- IT Asset Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Problem Management
- Release Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management
- Technical Management Practices