EC Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA Certification) (Exam Included)
ECSA Course Introduction
You are an ethical hacker. In fact, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker. Your last name is Pwned. You dream about enumeration and you can scan networks in your sleep. You have sufficient knowledge and an arsenal of hacking tools and you are also pro sufficient in writing custom hacking code.
Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted security professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client? Do you have any experience writing a custom penetration testing report?
More importantly, do you have a globally recognized certification that can verify your penetration testing capabilities?
If you are the person above, what you may be lacking is the knowledge and experience to execute a successful penetration test according to accepted industry standards.
The ECSA is a security credential like no other! The ECSA course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodologies.
It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based and methodology intensive 5-day security training program 5-day which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests.
This course is part of the Information Security Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification.
ECSA Course Objectives
- To understand penetration testing methodology
- To understand hacking concept and tools
- To understand countermeasure of the threats
ECSA Course Prerequisite
- IT Security Professional
- Penetration Tester
- IT Auditor
Course Outline of ECSA
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions