COBIT 5 Implementation
COBITI Course Introduction
This is an APMG’s official course which is a prerequisite for COBIT 5 Implementation certification exam.
COBITI Course Objectives
- To list the benefits of IT governance and how it relates to enterprise governance
- To list the enterprise environmental factors affecting the implementation of IT governance
- To apply IT governance frameworks, such as COBIT 5, as an integral part of the enterprise governance development
- To define the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders for creating the right environment
- To list the continual improvement life cycle approach for the implementation of IT governance
- To list the pain points or trigger events for implementing IT initiatives in enterprise governance
- To define the roles and requirements of external and internal stakeholders during IT governance implementation
- To list the challenges, root causes, and critical success factors for each phase in the implementation life cycle
- To define the responsibilities of each group of role players required to support each phase
- To define the continual improvement, change enablement, and program management tasks for each phase
COBITI Course Prerequisite
– Enterprise Architect
– IT Manager
– Business Analyst
– Chief Information Officer
– Chief Information Security Officer
– IT Governance Officer
Course Outline of COBITI
– Positioning IT Governance
– Taking the First Steps
– What Are the Drivers?
– Where Are We Now? And Where Do We Want to Be?
– What Need to Be Done? And How Do We Get There?
– Did We Get There? And How Do We Keep the Momentum Going?