Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam Preparation
CISSP Course Introduction
Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, this training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK.
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
This training course will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CISSP exam and features.
CISSP Course Objectives
- To review of the main topics of CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge).
- To prepare for a CISSP examination.
CISSP Course Prerequisite
CISSP Course Highlights
- The only official course by official training center in Thailand
- All standard material from (ISC)2
- Official exam example from (ISC)2
- Free membership for ACIS Alumni
- Access to the latest information related to the course subjects
- A life-time class re-sit
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
Course Outline of CISSP
- Course Overview
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security