PEN Course Introduction
Today Hackers are everywhere, if your corporate system connects to internet that means your system might be facing with hacker. This five days course “Professional Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Techniques" brings you a hands-on course focusing on hacking techniques and how to counterattack them.
The course revolves around series of exercises based on "hacking" into a network (penetration testing the network) and then defending against the hacks. This hands-on course focusing on hacking techniques, exploit techniques, vulnerability assessment and penetrating testing techniques.
Participants will gain hacking techniques to perform penetration testing for the organization and with the same basis participants can use for countermeasures.
PEN Course Objectives
- To understand how to examine vulnerabilities of your network and systems.
- To understand how to develop participants' skills and knowledge in performing vulnerability assessment (VA) and penetration testing (Pen-Testing).
- To provide a structured methodology for detailing the practices and techniques an advanced penetration testing professional uses in assessing the security of networks.
- To understand how to develop advanced participants' skills all aspects of a network security assessment.
PEN Course Prerequisite
- Basic knowledge Network architecture.
- Basic knowledge Operating System.
PEN Course Highlights
- Windows and Linux Penetration testing tools provided
- Real World experience penetration testing from Instructor
- Free 1 ACIS Alumni membership
- Access latest information from instructor
- Consulting from instructor
- IT Auditors
- IT Security Officer
- Anyone interested in learning vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
Course Outline of PEN
Module 1: Information Security Testing Overview
Module 2: Foot printing and Information Gathering
Module 3: Vulnerability Assessments (VA) Concept
Module 4: Packet Capture
Module 5: Windows Enumeration and Hacking
Module 6: Linux Enumeration and Hacking
Module 7: Firewall & IDS Evasion
Module 8: Web Application Hacking
Module 9: Wireless LAN Hacking
Module 10: Introduction to Exploit